Sunday, December 23, 2007

TV Dinner Assassination Art is done for Issue 1

And today the last pencilled and inked page of TV Dinner Assassination Issue 1 was turned in. Just waiting on the cover and the lettering and then it goes out to publishers.

As I've said before, this book is kind of special to me because of all the things I'm dong -- the Death books, Planet of the Dinosaurs, Hero By Night, Star Trek -- this is probably closest to my VOICE; it's probably the best type of thing that I do, so I guess we will see how it turns out.

And also let me take a second to say that Noel Tuazon is one of the best and most professional artists I've ever worked with. His work comes alive, and it comes in timely. I'm going to work with this guy as long as he'll let me.

Oh, and a disclaimer, that page I'm showing is not the last page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home