Wednesday, August 29, 2007

STAR TREK STUFF



Well, I've seen Star Trek pages pencilled and colored and they look great. No, I'm not just saying that because I'm on the book, I was genuinely surprised by how good the shit looked. When it comes to work for hire, you usually turn in your script and hope for the best, but this far surpassed my expectations. It has me in a good mood.

Got a lot done today. Polished 50 some page of an upcoming OGN, rewrote a scene for Hero By Night that had been bugging me, cleaned my kitchen, my bathroom (both were big cleans and not just a tidy up), spent hours with my kids including taking them to the comic shop and buying them some heroclix and a Justice League comic to go with my Punks and Previews. Yeah, that's right, my buddy Josh Fialkov's Punks came out today and everyone should check it out. Anyway, I feel like I got a lot done today and now I've still got a few hours to work on some things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home