Thursday, August 09, 2007

Off To Chicago


Off to Chicago. But not before turning in my Star Trek script and helping TWO friends with TWO different movie pitches. One was a synopsis, one was an outline. I think one was for Paramount and on was for Time Warner. I never worry about those things though -- for every hundred pitches I know that only couple make it. If they go, good. If they don't, they don't. Now I have to focus in on my Chi meetings, one in particular. I'd be lying if I said I was going to Chi for anything other than this one meeting, so I hope it goes well. That would suck, wouldn't it? Driving eight hours and spending gas and hote and food and whatever for basically thirty minutes and having it go in the crapper? I don't mind all the work that goes into it, that's part of the job, but it's funny to think of everything revolving around about thirty minutes than having me bomb it because of something stupid like. I could just see me myself pulling a George Castanza and getting caught looking at the cleaveage of the wife of the guy I'm supposed to meet or something. Ah well, I've set up other meetings for the weekend, too, and sometimes things come out of the unlikely places. Be back in a couple days unless I get pinned between two semis and die from massive interal injuries. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger DJC said...

I'm glad things went well. :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home