Sunday, July 29, 2007

THIS IS WHY I SHOULDN'T PROMISE THINGS!


Well, after saying I was going to do a week of Crackurz strips, something major came up and I had pretty much no time other than to eat, sleep, and do this thing. I've just now gotten to a place I'm comfortable with this other thing so that I can at least post. Basically, it comes down to a writing job that opened up and needed done quickly. Very quickly. And it involved research, including the tracking down and buying of some DVDs, watching of said DVDs, and of course the writing itself. Luckily I was ahead on the other job I recently started and this just slipped right in. I hope to announce both of these jobs soon, but if you look around really, really hard, there might be a clue to one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home