Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My name is James Patrick and I write comic books.




I'm going to try and get this things started as simply as possible. So, my name is James Patrick and I write comic books. I started out writing a book called Crackurz ("hillarious" -- Wizard Comics Magazine). For awhile, I worked at Kevin Smith's Movie Poop Shoot and did a strip called Soda (Bush strip came in third in a national cartooning contest). Out of that strip came my second comic Lionxor (best humor title of 2004 -- comixtreme.com). I helped write a TV show called Independent Axis. This year, I realeased Death Comes To Dillinger ("absolutely marvellous" -- Warren Ellis), and also wrote a story for the Buffy The Vampire Slayer spinoff Angel from IDW. Next year, I plan on having the sequel to Death Comes To Dillinger and a new book called Planet Of The Dinosaurs and doing more work for hire. Over the years I've also written for the Yirmumah strip at Yirmumah.net, have done columns for sequentialtart.com, popimage and others, have done work for hire in comics for companies like SSScomics and Strhess Productions, and contributed to five out of the seven acclaimed Hero Happy Hours that have been released by Dan Taylor. There's probably more, and I'll probably just end up moving this to a biography area, but this should get me started.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Haseloff said...

Ola! Nice blog!

I'll be sure to link to it, just because it's so swell! :-D

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home